{text-indent: 12px;}

December 10, 2016

Welcome

I haven't done this in a long time, written a blog. I used to do it often but life seemed to have gotten in the way. Now it's time to write again. I have always been a writer and I love sharing my thoughts, aspirations, dreams, and the occasional bit of humor. I want to do posts like having the Saturday Shoe of the Week and Wordless Wednesday. I will talk about my hobbies and job. I will talk about my sweet husband and share the many adventures we have together. He's the best and those of you who don't know him will learn to really like him. He's as cute as the day is long and the most loyal and kind-hearted person I know.

I love to kayak. I am a wannabe photographer. I think I'm pretty decent, so I will share some of my images on this new blog and you can judge for yourself. I played roller derby from 2008-2013. I got tired of getting beat up and being sore all the time so I stopped playing. My goal is to start skating in just some regular sessions for fun and not getting knocked down. I just have to figure out a way to juggle that with my busy work schedule. Also, something I am pretty proud of is that I have a viral video of some baby birds hatching in a nest in my backyard. It's super cool!


I am a state legislator. However, I do not think I will get very political on this blog because I need this space to just talk about the fun parts of myself and my life with my new husband and not have political debates. I feel for the last two years our country has been flooded with political drama and I will save that part of my life for my legislative district and serving the people in Arkansas. So that's that.

I will share a few pictures and be done with my first blog post. Welcome and enjoy my little part of the world.

William and me on our wedding day June 1st 2015 in St. Lucia, West Indies. It was so beautiful.



4 comments:

Mary L. Greenwood said...

I am so glad to see this blog again, Also that you are enjoying married life, and life in general, Love you Becca

Dave said...

Rebecca 8 am sure you will do great at blogging. I enjoyed the baby birds and other photos you have taken. I am looking forward to reading more.

Dave C.

Dave said...

Rebecca 8 am sure you will do great at blogging. I enjoyed the baby birds and other photos you have taken. I am looking forward to reading more.

Dave C.

Lauri K said...

My lovely friend! Glad your writing again. It's one of my favorite things about you. ❤️